Contributors

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here's the Situation: A New Team

For class, Technology for Teachers in the Performing Arts, we're doing a final group project. I met my group members Wednesday, 10.19.2011. The "Team Art Attack" players are Donnie, Melania, Rena and myself. I know Donnie (Ed Theater, he's a friend) but had not met Melania and Rena. It seems like it will be a fun group which is a huge relief. Group projects can be well, not fun, as a grad student.  I think most of us have definite ideas of what we want, how we want to teach (or don't want to teach) as well as our strengths and natural interests. Tangent! ANYWAY, we're going to create a very cool final project. (BTW, Donnie came up with the name, "Team Art Attack," which I think is awesome). We are going to meet sometime before class Wednesday and hammer out the details. We sent some ideas via e-mail, however, all ideas are still top secret.

I have a good feeling about it.



dg

No comments:

Post a Comment